Information on this topic:

Residents are saying:


Guest Pass Application & Non-Resident Owner Application

The Guest Pass Applications and Non-Resident Owner Applications are available at all Clubhouses, the Towers, the Laguna Woods Village Library, and at the Community Center. Online applications are available by clicking below: 


Guest Pass Application

Non Resident Owner Application

Read on for more details and contact information...

Committee and Task Force Volunteer Application Form

Our Boards welcome the opportunity to network with residents. If you have an area of expertise that you feel would benefit our community, then we want to hear from you. Enter your name, manor number, and professional field. As committees and task forces are formed, our Boards may call upon qualified residents to be part of the team. Thank you for considering lending your experience for the betterment of our Village!

Keep reading to fill out the volunteer form. Please note: if you are interested in volunteering at a Recreation Facility, contact the Recreation Division at 949-597-4273.

Community Access Gate Clearance Form

Click here to download the Community Access Gate Clearance Form.

Complaint Form--Request for Investigation

Compliance issues include:

Pet issues, disturbances or noise complaints, clutter, unapproved alteration, 60-day guest limit exceeded, unauthorized care provider, illegal occupant, illegal lessee, or unregistered co-occupant.

Click here to download the complaint investigation form and instructions.

Emergency Notification Form

In the event of an emergency or catastrophic illness, the Emergency Notification Record form has been created to provide important information to the Laguna Woods Village Security Division.  It is highly recommended that new residents complete the form as soon as possible and mail it to:  Security Division, P.O. Box 2220, Laguna Woods, CA 92654.  If your contact information changes, residents should update the form and provide the updated information to the Security Division. To download a PDF version of this form, click here.

Estate Sale Procedures

In order to hold an estate or casual sale here at the Village a resident or authorized agent must fill out the Estate Sale Form and adhere to certain procedures. Copies of the Estate Sale Form and a copy of the procedures can be obtained by clicking below:

Click here for the Estate Sale Form and Procedures

EZ Pay - Assessment Payment Program
Click here for an overview of the EZ Pay - Assessment Payment Program
Click here to access the EZ Pay Form

Homeowners and Renters Assistance Program Booklets Available

The Homeowners and Renters Assistance Program is a State program, administered by the Franchise Tax Board. It provides a once-a-year payment to homeowners and renters whose gross income qualifies based on current standards. To qualify, the claimant must be 62 or older, or legally blind, or medically certified as disabled. For homeowners, the payment is based on a percentage of the property tax bill. Claim forms, instructions, and frequently asked questions are available on the State of California website or click arrows for more particulars.

Mutual Landscape Request Form

Per the policy of your Mutual, if your request falls outside the scope of the managing agent’s authority, it will be forwarded to the Landscape Committee for their review. If you are unsure whether your request falls into this category, first please contact your area’s landscape supervisor through Property Services at 597-4600 in order to make that determination. If this is the case, then first you will receive a written confirmation acknowledging receipt of your request with an explanation of the review process. Once reviewed by the Committee, a recommendation will be made to the Board of Directors for action. You will then be notified of the Board’s decision. Please be patient as this process can take from a few weeks to a month or longer.

Click here to download the Mutual Landscape Request Form.

Records Request Form

You can make a request for financial records related to my Homeowners association fees by filling out the attached form and delivering it in person the Community Center reception desk or by mailing it to: Laguna Woods Village Records Request, P.O. Box 2220, Laguna Hills, CA 92654.

California Civil Code Section 5200, as revised and effective as of January 1, 2014, provides for the inspection of accounting books and records and minutes of corporation proceedings. Association records prepared for the current year that are provided for under Civil Code Section 5200 will be made available to you within ten (10) business days of the date of your request. Association records prepared for the two previous years that are provided for under Civil Code Section 5200 will be made available to you within thirty (30) days of the date of your request.

Mail or deliver to: Laguna Woods Village Community Center, Attn: General Manager – Records Request, 24351 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, CA 92637.

Reimbursement Forms


Qualified Items: Reimbursement Procedures

Qualified Items: Reimbursement Request Form

Qualified Items: Proof of Cash Payment Reimbursement Form

Service Records Request Form

This form is for requesting the service records for your manor.  It is not for requesting the financial records related to your Homeowners Association fees. That form is below this one.

Click here for the Service Records Request Form

Tour Bus Access Form

Tour Bus Access Form

Transfers - Change of Ownership Form

Please contact the the Transfer/Estate Specialist at (949) 597-4225.