Information on this topic:

Other Articles in this Section:

For Guardians, Heirs, Executors, or Trustees

For Guardians, Heirs, Executors, or Trustees

It is highly recommended that residents provide a copy of their current Power of Attorney and/or Certificate of Trust to Community Services.
Click here to get information on the following (pdf file):
Transfering Ownership (Non-Sale)
Use of Community Facilities
Other Available Services
Monthly Association Dues
Manor Maintenance and Repairs
Selling or Renting
Condominium Membership
Co-Operative Membership

Composed: 12/30/2003 | Modified: 04/13/2016

Print this article. Email this article.